- Age Range: Nursery - Grade 8
- Years Established: 1956
- Enrollment: 470
- Average Class Size: 16
- Tuition: $18,840 - $36,410
- Who you serve: Co-ed, Elementary, Episcopal, Middle School, Preschool
St. Patrick’s Episcopal Day School strives to create a diverse and inclusive learning community of students, faculty and staff, and parents who recognize the infinite value of every individual as a child of God. We are committed to developing character, advancing human understanding, and promoting academic excellence to shape engaged citizens who live with integrity, empathy, and purpose.
- Available Hours: Nursery (Age 3): 8:30 am–noon, with an optional afternoon program until 2:45 pm, except Friday PK (age 4) & Lower School: 8:15 am–2:50 pm Upper School: Grades 4-6— 8:05 am—2:50 pm Grades 7-8—8:05 am—4:15 pm (daily, except Thursday); Thursday, 3:15 pm dismissal
- Address: 4700 Whitehaven Parkway NW, Washington, DC 20007
- Zip Code: 20007
- Phone: 202-342-2805
- Website: http://www.stpatsdc.org/
- What kind of student is most successful at your school?
St. Patrick’s Admission Committee strives to offer admission to children whose level of development, emerging skills, and interest in the world around them indicate that they are ready for the program to which they are applying and will thrive within it. Because no single piece of a child’s file can give a full picture, we seek to gain a more complete profile of each student through teacher recommendations, transcripts, standardized assessment (Kindergarten and up), and student visits to the school. We evaluate the picture of the applicant that emerges and view it in the context of the class the student would join. The Admission Committee is also mindful of creating groups that reflect a vibrant mix of backgrounds, interests, and ability.