- Available Spots: We are currently enrolling students for all grades - Pre-K through 8th Grade
- Age Range: Age 3 - Grade 8
- Years Established: School established 1995
- Enrollment: 208
- Average Class Size: We currently have a 13:1 Student/Teacher Ratio
- Tuition: $5,769 - $15,627
- Who you serve: Catholic, Co-ed, Elementary, Middle School, Preschool
Saint Ambrose Catholic School is dedicated to academic excellence and committed to the formation of the whole child while rooted in the traditions of the Catholic faith. The mission of Saint Ambrose Catholic School is to foster an ongoing dynamic and innovative educational environment in which each student will be motivated to reach his/her full academic and spiritual potential while supporting the family as the primary educator. The atmosphere of St. Ambrose School strongly encourages community service and active participation as global citizens, following the example and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Address: 3827 Woodburn Road, Annandale, VA, 22003
- Zip Code: 22003
- Phone: 703-698-7171
- Website: http://www.stambroseschool.org/
- What differentiates your school from all others?
From a family who made the change from public school to St. Ambrose:
While my kids were getting a fine education in the public school setting, something was missing. That something was true expressions of love - love of Christ, love of the Catholic faith, love for educating the whole child, love of neighbor over self, love of children and parents. After our first ice cream social the first day of school at St. Ambrose School (what to many is a crazy, chaotic event), I found a true home for our family, filled with joy and LOVE. I couldn't be be satisfied with a fine education when I knew my kids deserved an exceptional education. St. Ambrose School delivers on that!
- Why should we choose your school?
From a family who is moving mid-year:
We are so very sad to be leaving St. Ambrose because we have LOVED it. The kids grew in the most amazing way during their time with you. I am so impressed with all of the people who have taught my two children and their dedication to educating kids, not just in math and science, but also in the more important things….kindness, love, goodness, and their faith in Jesus. I cannot thank all of you enough.