- Available Spots: Year-round enrollment
- Age Range: 6-12th grade
- Average Class Size: 1
- Who you serve: Co-ed, High School, Middle School
- Address: 3007 Tilden St. NW, Suite N100
- Zip Code: 20008
- Phone: 202-244-0639
- Website: http://www.fusionacademy.com/fusion-campus-location/washington-dc/welcome
- What differentiates your school from all others?
We are a non-traditional community of learning with the smallest class size possible: one student and one teacher per classroom. This allows us to personalize curriculum for each student’s unique strengths, interests, and learning style. We are also able to customize scheduling; students may enroll at any time (even during the summer) and take classes at a time of day that works best for them. In addition to academics, we partner with outside therapeutic professionals to support students’ emotional health and help foster a balanced life. Best of all: no homework goes home.
- What kind of student is most successful at your school?
While it’s impossible to put our students into categories, we generally serve students with the following backgrounds: ADHD, accelerated/gifted learners, dyslexia, mild learning differences, social challenges, school anxiety, or students with challenging schedules. Students who attend Fusion have one thing in common: traditional school isn’t working.