ChildKind, Inc. is a non-profit, parent cooperative organization established in 1985, and is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of parents of children enrolled in the Center.
6 weeks - 3 years
Years Established: 1985
Tuition: $605 - $760 every two weeks
ChildKind, Inc. is dedicated to providing quality professional services to infants and toddlers and their families. ChildKind, Inc. operates on the principle that infants and toddlers grow in learning environments that provide experiences aimed at fostering their development in five major areas:
- SOCIAL/EMOTIONAL - A warm, consistent, and caring environment.
- GROSS MOTOR - Large muscle development and coordination.
- FINE MOTOR - Small muscle development (puzzles, blocks, and toys).
- LANGUAGE - Communication and listening.
- COGNITIVE - Problem solving and challenges for young minds.
- Address: 9000 Rockville Pike Building T 46 NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892
- Zip Code: 20892
- Phone: 301-496-8357
- Website: http://