River Farm Cooperative School is accepting students (K – 8) for next year. Located on S. King’s Highway in Alexandria, our school features small class sizes, lots of outdoor time, and mixed-age classes. Academics are rigorous and individualized for each student.
· Small classes (maximum of 13 students) taught by passionate professional teachers
· Dynamic learning with a focus on creative play, movement, nature, and being outdoors
· Field trips to the many museums, parks, and cultural centers of the DC area.
· Field studies and advocacy work for middle schoolers
· Multiple outdoor and movement periods built into the school day
· Spanish classes
· School meets Monday through Friday, 8:45AM – 3:00PM