The HHS/ED Children’s Center is a not-for-profit child care and development center sponsored by the Departments of Education and Health & Human Services. Established in 1974, the Center offers a whole-child approach to early education, emphasizing play, learning, the arts, and nurturing. The Center is operated by Executive Child Development Center, a not-for-profit organization which has been providing state-of-the-art early childhood education since 1975. The Center is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
Available Spots: (3) immediate openings in our preschool (40 + months old) program
6 weeks - 4 years
Years Established: 1974
Tuition: $543 - $695 every two weeks
Much more than just daycare, our program features the following:
- loving, well-trained teachers with continuing education in the field of early childhood development;
- a quality curriculum based on developmentally-appropriate practices and geared towards the whole child;
- a beautiful, recently-renovated facility located a Federal building, as well as an outdoor playground also on Federal property;
- catered lunches, and morning and afternoon snacks;
- field trips, as well as music, sports, and art classes for the older children.
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Address: 330 C Street, SW Suite 1310, Washington, DC 20201
- Zip Code: 20201
- Phone: (202) 260-7643
- Website: http://www.hhsedchildrenscenter.org