This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DC School HUB DC School HUB 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Cammy
    Cammy
    Participant

I’m looking to move my son to a private school. He loves sports. Which middle school has good baseball and hockey programs?

#12480 Reply
    Profile photo of PeterMBA
    PeterMBA
    Participant

Where are you? If DC and above, look at Landon and Georgetown Prep. They are all boys. If you want co-ed: Bullis. The first two have top notch baseball and hockey programs. Bullis is good too.

#12483 Reply
    Profile photo of Wired4Sound
    Wired4Sound
    Participant

Some K8 schools have baseball. I don’t know any that have hockey, but I’m sure there are some. If you want your son to learn leadership through athletics I would look for a school that ends in middle school. Most MS/HS schools the MS and/or JV team plays second fiddle to varsity high schoolers.

DC school hub, if you read these can you include sports offerings on the school pages?

#12487 Reply
    Profile photo of DC School HUB
    DC School HUB
    Keymaster

Wired,

Thank you for the comments. We are always looking for ways to improve the site and experience for you and all visitors. Our main goal is to provide enough information for you to be interested in a school to go to their site. We agree, sports are a major component of a school experience, but we’ll leave that to the schools to tell you all about their athletic programs.

Your friends at DC school HUB

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Middle School Athletics
Your information: