This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of CailaS CailaS 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BethesdaMOM
    BethesdaMOM
    Participant

There are a lot of great schools in both Northern VA and in MD above DC. I’m obviously bias because Bethesda is in MD. The listings here are great, but I would suggest calling the schools first to see if they have openings. This time of year it’s going to be tough getting into most schools.

#7106 Reply
    Profile photo of Mommyof3GE
    Mommyof3GE
    Participant

We love our daycare and have been using her for years. We’ve never had a problem, which goes a long way. While we pay a bit more than some other daycares around us, it’s worth it. Our kids have thrived there and our two oldest left and did a great job in preschool.

#8104 Reply
    Profile photo of CailaS
    CailaS
    Participant

We are also moving to the DC area in the late Winter/early Spring. We are looking in southern Montgomery County or Nortwest Washington. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good preschool/daycare for an active 3.5 year old boy?

I haven’t visited the city yet, but am wondering if any of them have open spaces for kids to play. Grass would be great!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: I'm moving to the area
Your information: