How many days? Half or full?

How many days? Half or full?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  faith moore 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TrivialBuff
    Participant

We have a contract we are required to sign ASAP for preschool. We are actually past due and the preschool has been great about giving us more time. My wife and I are debating which “package” to sign up for to start. Here are our options:

3,4,or 5 days a week

half day, half day with lunch, full day

We are somewhat flexible so all can be an option, but for a soon-to-be 3 year old we wonder what’s appropriate for most. We realize no kid is the same, but would love some feedback from parents who have had the same dilemma.

#9962 Reply

EllenK
    Participant

We’ve been there. We started off slow and moved her up halfway through the year. We were pretty flexible too. I know a lot of parents who really stressed over not being able to have their child in a place for half a day. They said he/she got used to it, but the first few weeks were quite an adjustment.

When we bumped our DD up to more days a week, but half day she was happy but pretty cranky because of the change in her schedule.

Hope that’s helpful,

E

#11661 Reply

faith moore
    Participant

Now days,for the development of kids, parents need to take a lot of efforts. Searching a preschool is not a big deal as such, because most preschools fulfill all the necessary requirements which are essential for kids to build a strong foundation for them in future. But,before admitting your child in preschool parents must have complete knowledge about such school which includes their school timings, how they interact with children, their way of teaching and for more information should visit their page.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: How many days? Half or full?
Your information:

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -